Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

so proud of u my fren

yesterday met up with an old friend of mine for few minutes. I bought something from her so we met up at the office for cash on delivery.

we updated each other while she waits for her office driver to go back to Melaka, where she lives and works.

I asked her about her other job. I had a guess of what she is up to and I was right. She's going to open her own bussiness in veterinary and MAYBE soon to quit being a government servant.

hei, that's my dream job (not exactly to be what she's going to be) but I would like having my own bussiness only that it's not in veterinary.

but I don't have the money, the guts, and the confidence. so I shall stay being a government servant
... : (

lagipun En Nas never supports me to jump into bussiness because I don't have what it takes to be a bussiness woman.

sejujurnya aku jeles that she makes extra money (banyak pulak tu, I expect) but she deserves it..she works hard every day and night, even on weekends. that is something I may not do.


so to my friend (u know who u are) I wish u good luck with your new career. enjoy : )

3 comments:

  1. rezeki masing-masing miza, usaha tangga kejayaan..tak cuba tak tahu..nak seribu daya tak nak seribu dalih..banyak pepatah orang tua..cik miza oiii...hehehehe...kita doakan terbaik untuk kita ye...harapnya perjalanan hidup kita di dunia ni sentiasa diberkatiNya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe! auwww terharu nau aku baca nih... hehehe...
    takpe, maybe there must be a something "hidden" for u, written/destined by Allah, something special waiting for u..

    laki ko dah ada bisnes...ok sangat2 dah tu maaa... :))))

    ko duk goyang kaki, dapat gak p shopping best2.. hehe

    thanx a lot for this entry. really appreciate it! muuuuah

    p/s: check out my new blog url. kena tukar sebab nyampah dah ngan stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcm tau je sapa kawan tu. Hehe.. :) Takpe Kak Miza, rezeki Allah yang bagi, insyaAllah ada nanti bahagian Kak Miza. Kak Zu, good luck & all the best! Ktorang semua tumpang bangga & happy & mudah2an bertambah rezeki. Amiin. :)

    ReplyDelete