Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

surat utk Sharul

Dear Sharul,

You cried everyday when I sent u to taska since the beginning of the year.this is worrying me because u seldom cried last year. I understand that u have new teachers (guardian actually) and new friends but this is not like u at all.u can make friends easily.u like to play/explore new things.it should not be a problem with u.besides, it is the same taska I 've been sending u to.why u cry Cipom?

what worries me is that the new teachers are mean to u.no one can be mean to u except ME."Aloy kena marah ke? kena pukul ke?ada budak lain pukul Aloy?"I know u can't answer me right now.

I think the teachers pay less attention to u because u're old enough to take care of yourself. teachers have so many younger toddlers to take care.u can play with other 'kakak' or 'abang'.

I really hope that u find taska is a fun time.please hold on until 5pm or a bit after 5.I have no choice but to send u there because I work.
now there's no point of making u understand that u must go to taska because u won't understand. I just can hope that u'll have fun at taska.


p/s : let me tell u my little secret...I cried everyday during my times in preschool (tadika)...that's even worst.hehe.like mother like son heh

No comments:

Post a Comment